John Boos Chop-N-Slice Maple Wood Reversible Cutting Board, 20" x 15"x 1.25 Inch
Kitchen on Fire STORE
Brand: John Boos
Color: 20" x 15"x 1.25 Inch
- Solid, reversible maple-wood cutting board with natural oil finish
- 2 flat surfaces for chopping, slicing, dicing, mincing, and more
- Great alternative to plastic--easier on knives and won't harbor bacteria
- Hand wash and oil regularly for best results
- Measures 20 by 15 by 1-1/4 inches
- Note: The cutting boards are made from natural wood. As each tree varies in color variation from very blond to dark browns you will have a mixture of these colors in the boards.
Warranty: 1 year guarantee against defect in workmanship and material
Details: BoosBlock professional cutting boards are FDA-approved and are used by professional chefs throughout the United States. These high quality cutting boards are available in end grain and edge grain construction, and come in more than 39 shapes and sizes. John Boos & Co. is the number one supplier of butcher blocks countertops and cutting boards to restaurants, butchers and even the White House. BoosBlock cutting boards are manufactured by John Boos & Co. based in Effingham, Illinois. Since its inception in 1887, John Boos & Co. strives to provide the highest quality products to the most discriminating consumers.